Bordering the majestic Barrington Tops National Park and nestled in an amphitheater of mountainous surrounds, we have all the right ingredients to take you to a reality where you can forget the grind of your everyday life. Allow yourself to be taken away by the serenity of unspoiled nature, of beautiful Paterson and Allyn Rivers. Tranquillity is waiting for you at Lostock.
2018/2019 Events Coming Up:
- There will be a DJ with a theme for the New Year, please check with our Facebook page for more information.
Australia Day Weekend, Jumping Castle and walk up mike on the Friday Night. Bands on the Saturday
- March Shindig date to be advised
- June Shindig date to be advised
- September Shindig date to be advised
Year round activities at Lostock include:
- Canoeing in river and or dam
- Barrington Tops offers a bushwalker’s paradise, with an excellent walking track network that includes short and easy walks and push bike tracks
- 4 Wheel Driving
- Star Gazing
- Motorbike Riding
- Bird Watching
Lostock also have 4 Shindigs a year for those that would like to sit back and listen to live bands, in a country setting. Bookings always required for these weekends. These weekends do attract a fee for the entertainment.